Siechem Madurai Panthers vs Chepauk Super Gillies is set to start tomorrow in the M.A. Chidambaram Stadium. The match starts at 7:30 pm IST and will be broadcasted live on Star Sports Network and Hotstar.
Siechem Madurai Panthers vs Chepauk Super Gillies Highlights
- The Madurai Panthers currently sit in 3rd place in the table.
- The Super Gillies are right behind at 4th place in the table.
- You can catch the live coverage at 7:30 pm on Star Sports Network and Hotstar.
- There is a fairly high chance of rain during the match. You can expect some amount of rain. Hopefully the match goes on without any hiccups.
Head to Head
- These two have faced each other 4 times in the TNPL history.
- They each have prevailed 2 times and this will be somewhat of a tie-breaker between them.
Siechem Madurai Panthers vs Chepauk Super Gillies Team Analysis
Siechem Madurai Panthers
The SMPs have not been the greatest in front of the wickets, to say the least. The Madurai Panthers have constantly given low targets or failed to chase targets this entire season. However, they dominated the Tiruppur Tamizhans in their previous match. They beat them by a whopping 81 runs.
Balachandar Anirudh and Jagatheesan Kosik are exceptions who have been capping decent performances in their matches. Their bowling has been decent so far as well.
They tend to shuffle around their bowlers in their matches like other TNPL teams. It’s almost always a mystery who will bowl in the next match. But Ramalingam Rohit and Kiran Akash are almost confirmed to be in the lineup.
Predicted Squad: Arun Karthik (wk), K Rajkumar, B Anirudh Sita Ram, NS Chaturved (c), Jagatheesan Koushik, M Shajahan, R Mithun, Ramalingam Rohit, R Silambarasan, Kiran Akash, Aushik Srinivas.
Chepauk Super Gillies
CSG has won 2 out of 4 matches they have played. Their season was off to a disappointing start with rain ending the match prematurely. They recently came out on top against the Dindigul Dragons. Kaushik Gandhi and Jagadheesan capped off great performances in that match. They each managed to score 45 and 40 runs respectively. Ravi Srinivasan carried their bowling front by dismissing 4 batters.
Other players were decent to impressive as well and they played a key role in their recent victory as well.
Predicted Squad: Kaushik Gandhi (c), Narayan Jagadheesan(wk), Sonu Yadav, Uthiswamy Sasidev, Rajagopal Satish, S Harish Kumar, RS Jaganath Sinivas, S Sujay, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Manimaran Sidharth, Sandeep Warrier.