Ruby Trichy Warriors vs iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans match preview, head-to-head record, and team analysis.
Ruby Trichy Warriors vs iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans Highlights
- The Trichy Warriors are currently on the top of the table. They have played 4 matches and won 2 of them.
- The Tiruppur Tamizhans are near the bottom of the table with just 1 win and 1 loss and 1 draw due to heavy rain.
- This will be played in the M.A. Chidambaram Stadium. You can watch it live on Star Sports Network and Hotstar at 7:30 pm IST.
- The weather during the match is predicted to be slightly partly cloudy which is good.
Ruby Trichy Warriors vs iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans Head to Head
- These two teams have not played each other as this is the first season for the iTT after getting rebranded.
- However, RTW have been unsuccessful on several occasions against their predecessors.
- Let’s see if the iTT are as successful against RTW as their predecessors.
Ruby Trichy Warriors
The RTWs have been playing really well. They really worked on improving their game this year and they did. With players such as Rajagopal, Shah, and Sunil Sam, they can win the next match.
Predicted Squad: Amit Sathvik, Sumant Jain, Nidhish Rajagopal, Adithya Ganesh (wk), Muhammed Adnan Khan, Antony Dhas, M Mathivannan, Saravan Kumar, M Poiyamozhi, Sunil Sam, Rahil Shah
iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans
The Tamizhans haven’t had the ideal season, to say the least. They won just one match out of 3. They even suffered through match cancellation due to rain. R Rajkumar and Maan Bafna are really valuable players and they have proved that this season. Their captain, M Mohammed is a valid candidate to lead the team as well as their bowling department which also consists of Mohan Prasith who is someone you should keep an eye out for.
Predicted Squad: M Mohammad (C), Aswin Crist, R Rajkumar, S Dinesh, Adhithya Giridhar, S Siddharth, P Francis Rokins, N Mohammad-Ashik, A Karippuswamy, S Mohan Prasath, K Gowtham Thamarai.