Nellai Royal Kings vs Dindigul Dragons is set to start today in the M.A. Chidambaram Stadium. The match starts at 7:30 pm IST and will be broadcasted live on Star Sports Network and Hotstar.
Nellai Royal Kings vs Dindigul Dragons Highlights
- Nellai Royal Kings are currently sitting on the bottom of the table with just 3 points.
- Dindigul Dragons have had quite a success this season and are currently in the 2nd spot on the table.
- You can catch the live coverage at 7:30 pm on Star Sports Network and Hotstar.
- There is a fairly high chance of rain during the match. You can expect some amount of rain. Hopefully the match goes on without any hiccups.
Head to Head
- These two teams have not gone head to head as of yet.
- This is the first season for NRK and it has not been going well so far.
- It will be interesting to see how they fare against the mighty DD.
Nellai Royal Kings vs Dindigul Dragons Team Analysis
Nellai Royal Kings
The Royal Kings really struggled in their first game of the season. RTW wiped them out in their first match in 77 runs. Pradosh Ranjan Paul, Suryaprakash, and Indrajith are their top hard hitters and the rest are fairly decent. Rain hampered their last match against SMP.
Their bowling department consists of some fairly skilled bowlers including Ajith Kumar, Davidson, and Mohan Abhinav who all have been pretty decent with the ball. It’s a matter of time till they get another victory on their record
Predicted Squad: Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Baba Aparajith (c), Pradosh Ranjan Paul, Baba Indrajith (wk), Mohan Abhinav, Sanjay Yadav, NS Harish, Arjun Murthy, Sharun Kumar, T Ajith Kumar, V Athisayaraj Davidson
DD has had a great season so far. They look forward to qualifying for the qualifiers. They, unfortunately, lost their last match against Chepauk Super Gillies as they failed to chase the target of 160.
Their previous matches against the likes of RTW and LKK displayed the capabilities of their players. Mokit Hariharan is a really strong batsman. He is expected to score runs in the future. Also in their bowling department, they have Gurjapneet Singh and Sutesh who all performed well in their previous outings. They are my pick for the next match.
Predicted Squad: Gurjapneet Singh, Hari Nishanth, Lakshminarayanan Vignesh, K Mani Bharathi(wk), Rajendran Vivek, M Silambarasan, S Arun, Rangaraj Suthesh, S Swaminathan, Suresh Lokeshwar, RS Mokit Hariharan