Lyca Kovai Kings vs iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans is set to be the first match to be played today.
Lyca Kovai Kings vs iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans Highlights
- LKK and ITT are set to clash for the very first time this season.
- The Kovai Kings are third on the table and the Tamizhans are fifth.
- This is the first of two matches that will be played today. It starts at 3:30 pm and you can watch it live on Star Sports Network and Hotstar.
- There’s a 14% chance of rain at that time so expect the match to go on without any hiccups.
Head to Head
- This is the first time these two have come head to head this season.
- LKK have been successful against the iTT’s predecessors multiple times.
- They won 4 out of the 6 games played between them.
- These two have played 4 games this season so far. Out of which, LKK have won two and iTT have won one.
Lyca Kovai Kings vs iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans Team Analysis
Lyca Kovai Kings
LKK’s season started with a rain stoppage. However, they did not let that discourage them as they went on to win their next match against Ruby Trichy Warriors. Sai Sudharsan and Shahrukh Khan have been the top batters in their lineup. Each of them has had massive contributions to LKK’s victories this season.
Ganga Sridhar Raju had a great performance against Dindigul Dragons with an unbeaten 90. Expect their lineup to not change for the next match as well. They are phenomenal in their bowling as well, with Ajith Ram and Divakar taking 3 wickets each.
Predicted Squad: K Rajkumar, Arun Karthik (wk), NS Chaturved (c), B Anirudh Sita Ram, M Shajahan, Jagatheesan Kousik, Ramalingam Rohit, R Mithun, Kiran Akash, R Silambarasan, Aushik Srinivas
iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans
The Tamizhans have had a rocky season, to say the least. their batting order lacks some good heavy hitters and needs some work. With the exception of Maaf Bafna, who scored a fantastic 72* against Nellai Royal Kings to secure a victory for their team.
However, he was dismissed on his very first ball in their last match. In order to be considered a threat for the opponent, he needs to be more consistent. Their bowling department has been decent. Rajkumar and Mohammed dismissed 3 each in the aforementioned match against NRK.
Predicted Squad: S Siddharth, S Dinesh, Maan Bafna, Tushar Raheja (wk), M Mohammed (c), R Rajkumar, P Francis Rokins, S Aravind, S Mohan Prasath, Aswin Crist, K Gowtham Thamarai Kannan