Dindigul Dragons vs Siechem Madurai Panthers TNPL 2021 preview and team analysis.
Dindigul Dragons vs Siechem Madurai Panthers Highlights
- Dindigul Dragons and Madurai Panthers are set to lock horns inside the MA Chidambaram Stadium.
- The match will begin at 7:30 pm on 22nd July.
- Dindigul Dragons had an impressive run last season. They reached the finals, only to lose to the Super Gillies.
- The Panthers are former champions. They also had an impressive run last season placing 3rd.
- It would be a really exciting match to see as both the teams are some of the best TNPL has to offer.
- You can catch this match live on Star Sports and Hotstar.
Last Season’s Stats
- The Dragons were really impressive last season to say the least. They capped off an almost flawless season by winning all the matches played except the finals. However, their performance last season puts a target on their back. But they don’t need to worry about that for now. They just need to focus on their game and win every match they can.
- Siechem Madurai Panthers also had a really great run last year. They won 5 out of 7 games played and placed 3rd on the table. They have come out victorious in 2018 against Dindigul Dragons in the finals. They need to focus on recreating that charm and getting the points in their big first match back this season.
- Dindigul Dragon’s star player is arguably the experienced, Ravichandran Ashwin. This team’s phenomenal performance last season was thanks to him. He took 8 wickets overall and scored 136 in spite of being a bowler. His presence cheered up the locker room which led to their fantastic form. Gurjapneet Singh is also someone you should look out for. He played in the 2020 edition of IPL for Chennai Super Kings as a net bowler and managed to impress Dhoni and Rayudu. He can be a star player in their matches.
Read more about the Dindigul Dragons.
- Siechem Madurai Panthers have a great lineup of young lads who are looking forward to winning this season. Their captain, Arun Karthik was an exceptional batsman last season. He scored 356 runs overall and was amongst the top run scorers in that season. Kiran Akash is the one you should look out for in their bowling department. He was the second highest wicket taker in the team and took 17 wickets.
These two teams are jam-packed with exciting players to watch. It would be a joy to watch them play tomorrow evening.