Jacob Harry Maguire is an international footballer who plays for the England National Team and Manchester United. Maguire is also the captain of Manchester United. Harry was Player of the Year for Sheffield United three consecutive times, also featuring in the PFA Team of the Year for League One three consecutive times. Maguire played one match for England under-21. In October 2017, Harry made his senior debut, and he was selected for the 2018 FIFA World Cup squad.
In November 2012, Maguire was called up to the England national under-21 team for the first time.
Maguire coming through the youth system at Sheffield United, and so was promoted to the first-team squad and therefore made his debut in April 2011. Harry Maguire joined Hull on 29 July 2014 and therefore made his debut for the Tigers on 21 August 2014. Maguire signed for Premier League club Leicester City on a five-year contract on 15 June 2017 and therefore made his debut for Leicester on 11 August 2017. Harry Maguire signed for Premier League club Manchester United on 5 August 2019. and made his United debut in their opening match of the Premier League season. On 17 January 2020, Harry Maguire was named as the new club captain by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær. therefore has been leading the club ever since he has been appointed as captain and has lead united to their highest ever finish after Sir Alex Ferguson left in 2013.
- Included in the PFA Team of the Year 2011–12 League One, 2012–13 League One, 2013–14 League One,
- Included in the Football League One Team of the Season 2013–14,
- Winner of the Football League Young Player of the Month August 2011,
- Maguire won the Sheffield United Player of the Year 2011–12, 2012–13, 2013–14,
- Winner of the Sheffield United Young Player of the Year 2011–12,
- Maguire won the Hull City Fans’ Player of the Year 2016–17,
- Winner of the Hull City Players’ Player of the Year 2016–17,
- Maguire won the Leicester City Player of the Season 2017–18, and
- Winner of the Leicester City Players’ Player of the Season 2017–18.