Poker is a skill-based mind sport that involves strategy, deception, and a whole lot of fun! The card game gets played both as physically on life felt and virtually on a poker game site. Above all, Online poker is growing leaps and bounds since its inception in an Indian poker game. With that being said, the stakes continue to rise as online poker games are for real money in India.
What is Justice Poker?
Justice poker, is a poker platform that hosts real as well as free (practice) tables. It has an in-house developed technology/software (unlike others) and proves to provide a far better user experience. The platform is relatively new and has the potential to embark the enthralling users’ engagement. Consequently, they claim to have a better leg in playing poke as a skill-based game rather than a game of luck.
Also, Justice Poker is a portfolio product of Fanmade11. Fanmade11 is made up of a group of strategic business verticals, each addressing a specific audience. Combined, they address a broad global audience and provide the foundation engaging virtual ecosystem. A few of the other names in the portfolio are League11, ScoresNow, Stress Buster Games and their recent e-sport venture wherein they host and stream console and mobile games (like PUBG aka BGMI).
What is their Partnership about ?
Recently, they have joined hands with IPPC (Indian Poker Players Community); the community is a group of High-Profile Indian Poker players, famous within its community for hosting royal tables and its association with professional players of its kind. Together, they aim to spread awareness around the skill-based game: hosting tournaments and practice tables for their players.
The partnership will result in users getting a new reach, and the players can spread awareness and earn more in a great and controlled table dynamic. Besides, the synergies will also focus on the players’ grooming, organizing a demo day and providing better exposure to a range of users.
– Indian gaming market remains projected to hit $2.2Bn in 2021, growing 3x to $7Bn by 2025.
– IAP constitute ~ 30% of the market, forecasted to grow at 40% CAGR, outstripping RMG growth
– India forecasted to exceed 235Mn paying gamers by 2025
– India recorded the fastest growth in new paying users in the world – 50% y-o-y
– Emergence of virtual gifting and tipping
● Live dealer poker games’ population is expected to increase.
● Competition between the industry dominators will increase.
● Increase in demand for mobile poker.
● The emergence of poker live streams.
● Attention towards responsible gaming will increase as a consequence – leading to more scrutiny.
Recent Developments In the National Landscape
● In September 2021, the Karnataka government announced a ban on online gambling and betting.
● In August 2021, Tamil Nadu partially lifted the ban on online gambling.
● In August 2021, EvenBet Gaming company entered the Indian market with the new poker game called ‘Call Break.’
● In August 2021, Nazara Technologies Ltd. announced a 100% stake acquisition in Hyderabad-based skill gaming Company, OpenPlay Technologies for ₹186.4 crores.
● In March 2021, Flutter Entertainment, owner of PokerStars acquired a 50.1% stake in an Indian online rummy operator Junglee Rummy for USD 66.2 Million.
The Big Picture
There is a question that will the online poker industry survive the post-covid world that keeps rising and seeing the current growth and estimated growth this particular real money gaming industry will succeed. It is also noted that the market is yet to show signs of peaking. This shows that the poker industry will not slow down rather only flourish in the near years.