Philip Walter Foden is an international footballer who plays for the England national team and Manchester City.and used to be known as Phil Foden. he also has made more than 100 appearances for the club. Till now Phil has won 8 trophies and also the youngest recipient of a Premier League winner’s medal. Phil has been the youngest goal scorer for Manchester City in UEFA Champions League in 2019. he made his senior team international debut on 5th September 2020 and represented the National team at youth levels making 51 appearances and scoring 19 goals.
Phil was born on 28th May 2000 in Stockport, Greater Manchester. Since his childhood, he was a big fan of Manchester City and he joined the club when he was just 4 years old. In 2016 Phil signed his Academy scholarship.
Phil first represented the three lions in the U-17 youth matches and competitions. In the finals of the 2017 UEFA European Under-17 Championship Phil made an impact by scoring a goal but eventually lost to Spain in penalty shootouts. Phil soon got widespread attention after his fantastic performance at the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup held in India exhibiting a match-winning performance in the Finals versus Spain scoring 2 goals. He also won the golden ball for his excellent performance throughout the tournament, which made him popular. On 27th May 2019, Phil was included in the 23member squad of the 2019 UEFA European Under-21 Championship
Phil was named in the England senior squad for the first time on 25th August 2020 by Gareth Southgate the manager of the national side. He made his first appearance for the national team versus Iceland on 5th September 2020. Phil scored his first senior team goal on 18th November 2020 versus Iceland in the UEFA Nations League match.
Phil was first included in the first team on 6th December 2016 in the match versus Celtic in the UEFA Champions League. In July 2017 Phil featured in 2 friendly matches for the club in the United States. After several appearances on the bench at the start of the 2017–18 season, Foden made his Manchester City debut on 21 November 2017 in a Champions League game against Feyenoord. Phil became the fourth-youngest English player to make an appearance in the Champions League. Phil made his premier league on 16th December 2017 versus Tottenham. Ever since he has been an integral part of the team and has helped City win many titles.
- Included in the UEFA European Under-17 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2017
- Winner of the FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden Ball: 2017,
- Winner of the BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year 2017,
- Achieve the Alan Hardaker Trophy: 2020,
- Got the Premier League 2017–18, 2018–19
- Winner of the FA Cup 2018–19,
- got of the FA Community Shield 2018, 2019
- achieve the of the FIFA U-17 World Cup,
- Runners at the UEFA European Under-17 Championship,
- Winner of the EFL Cup 2017–18,2018–19, 2019–20, 2020–21
- Watch your Favorite Sports person Journey Stay tuned, To play Fantasy Sports Download our Mobile app.