Oval Invincibles vs Manchester Originals Women’s match, The Hundred 2021, Preview
Oval Invincibles vs Manchester Originals Preview
- The hundred is a new format introduced by the English Cricket Board. It will kick off its first season with the Oval Invincibles vs Manchester Originals women’s match.
- You can watch it live on the digital streaming app FanCode starting from 21st July.
- You can get FanCode for 99 Rupees per month.
- In this format, each side will play only 100 balls each.
To learn more about this format read, THE Hundred: Format, Rules and more, How Teams will play in The Hundred Format
Players To Look Out For
- Marizanne Kapp: She is an outstanding all-rounder for this team. She holds the record for the highest-ever score by a South African at Women’s World Cups. She is a prolific all-rounder for South Africa and she looks forward to testing out her skills in this brand new format.
- Georgina Adams: She is an amazing opening batter and is well known for her performance for the Southern Vipers. She lead them to victory in the last season and scored about 500 runs. She will likely open for the Invincibles as well and it would be interesting to see her play this new format.
- Fran Wilson: She is another great batter for the Invincibles. She made her T20 and ODI debut in 2010 but was soon recalled due to some selection policies. She was called up again after 5 years to play a T20 against Pakistan which they won. This new format could be something that can elevate her career again.
- Mady Villers: She is a prolific bowler for the team. She is a staple in the English Women’s International team and has a pretty decent record to show for.
- Lizelle Lee: She is a hard-hitting batter from South Africa. She has made a lot of progress since her international debut. She even has the record for the highest unbeaten partnership in T20 history. It will be a treat to watch her play in this new format.
- Harmanpreet Kaur: She is a terrific batter from India. She represents the new age of Indian women’s cricket. She is a staple in the Indian Women’s team and has an impressive record to show for.
- Emma Lamb: She is another good all-rounder in the Original’s squad. She plays for the Thunder in the domestic league and is another interesting player to look out for in the match.
- Kate Cross: She has been playing cricket from a very young age. She made her debut in 2011 and has been showing really good results ever since.
- Mignon du Preez: She is a terrific batsman from South Africa. She scored an impressive double century in a U-13 provincial tournament which shocked everyone. Preez was later called up to the international team and became a staple top-order batter for them and even held the captaincy for a while. She will be another sight to behold in tomorrow’s match.