The Tokyo Olympics 2020 has witnessed the largest ever Indian Contingent. India sent 127 athletes to the Tokyo Olympics to compete in 18 different sports. Here is the complete summary of Team India so far at the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Team India So Far At the Olympics 2020…
- Star Indian Shuttler PV Sindhu won the bronze medal after defeating He Bingjiao as her final opponent.
- The men’s Hockey Team will compete for the bronze medal on Thursday against Germany.
- The Women’s Hockey Team will compete against Argentina in the Semi-finals to get into the Gold Medal match.
- Neeraj Chopra will compete in the Men’s javelin throw event at the Olympics for the first time on Wednesday, 4 August.
- Lovlina Borgohain has already secured a medal in 69kg boxing category. She is aiming to become the first Indian Boxer at an Olympic Final.
- Bajrang Punia will compete in the men’s 65 kg freestyle category at the Olympics. He is one of India’s biggest hope for Olympic gold.