Check out the daily sports update and what major changes happened around the sports. Here are the bullet points that should be gone through to have insights and changes made around the world.
The headlines for today are as follows :
- India vs Australia, 1st T20: Surya shines again but Rinku again finishes off in style. The Indian team played well and won the match at last by 2 wickets with 1 ball remaining.
- Ben Stokes decided to sit out from IPL 2024 to focus on his fitness and manage his workload.
- A total of 590 players have been shortlisted for IPL 2024 auction.
- Yuzi Chahal took 6 wickets in the Vijay Hazare Trophy and showed his dominance with the ball, although he has not been selected for the Indian squad.
- The legendary South African batter, Gary Kirsten celebrates his 56th birthday on 23rd November. Gary was also the coach of the Indian cricket team when the team won the World Cup in 2011.
- Marlon Samuels has been banned from all cricket formats for 6 years as he was found guilty of breaching the Emirates Cricket Board, Anti-Corruption Code.
- Rashid Khan has opted out of the Big Bash League season due to a back injury.
- Gautam Gambhir leaves Lucknow Super Giants and joins Kolkata Knight Riders for the IPL 2024 season.
These were the major sports updates for today. To get daily updates subscribe to our newsletter!