Check out the daily sports update and what major changes happened around the sports. Here are the bullet points that should be gone through to have insights and changes made around the world. The headlines for today are as follows :
1. Rohit Sharma & Virat Kohli Will not Play Against South Africa
Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli will not be playing in the T20 matches against South Africa.
2. ICC announces the List of Qualified Teams for the T20 World Cup 2024
A total of 20 teams are qualifying for the World Cup 2024. The list also includes Canada, Oman, Uganda., Namibia, Papua New Guinea, and Nepal.
3. Zimbabwe Failed to qualify for the World Cup 2024
Zimbabwe failed to qualify for the T20 World Cup 2024. The team also was not able to get into the ODI World Cup 2023. In 2 years Zimbabwean cricket has experienced two notable heartbreaks.
4. Shubman Gill to be the youngest captain in IPL 2024
Shubman Gill will be the youngest captain in IPL 2024. Whereas MS Dhoni will be the oldest captain in the upcoming IPL series. The teams they are playing for, both met in the finals of the IPL 2023.
5. Josh Hazlewood to be available in IPL 2024.
Josh Hazlewood is to be available in the IPL 2024 auction. The Australian bowler has performed well in the World Cup 2023 and will be a good pick for any of the teams.