Match will start at 7:00 PM IST in M Chinnaswamy Stadium – Bengaluru, India
- Shivamogga Lions, who finished bottom with zero points last season, have won both matches they have played so far this season.
- The Lions chased 155 to beat Hubli Tigers by six wickets before a 14-run win against Mysuru Warriors.
- The Blasters have had two rain-affected points so far a no result after 13 overs against the Warriors, before they tied with Bijapur Bulls on the VJD method after rain fell after five overs of their reply.
BLB vs SML Weather Report
Thunderstorms are forecast throughout Tuesday, not least in the evening when this match will take place.
Where to watch/Live streaming
TV channels: Star Sports
Live streaming: Hotstar
Bengaluru Blasters Predicted Playing 11
- BR Sharath (wk), Rohan Kadam, Nikin Jose, Jonathan Rongsen (c), Naga Bharath, Manoj Bhandage, Bharath Dhuri, V Koushik, Doddamani Anand, Rohan Raju, D Bharath
Shivamogga Lions Predicted Playing 11
- Arjun Hoysala, Nihal Ullal (wk), Akshay Ballal, Pavan Deshpande, HS Sharath, Mohanram Nidesh, Manjunath, Abhimanyu Mithun (c), Prithviraj Shekhawat, Rishabh Singh, T Pradeep
Bengaluru Blasters vs Shivamogga Lions Head to Head
Bengaluru Blasters and Shivamogga Lions have one win apiece against each other in KPL fixture. The Lions lost to everybody last season, however, and it was no different in a two-wicket defeat to the Blasters