The fifth season of the Indian Super League (ISL) kicked off on 29 September with a total of 10 teams – Mumbai City FC, FC Pune City, Delhi Dynamos, Bengaluru FC, Northeast United FC, Jamshedpur FC, Kerala Blasters, Chennaiyin FC, FC Goa, and ATK fighting for the title. This edition of the ISL will see three-mid season breaks, with India playing international matches between October 8-16 and November 12-20. The final break will start from 17 December, when the national team start preparing for the AFC Asian Cup in UAE. Here’s ISL 2018 Points Table.
ISL 2018-19 Points Table
|Mumbai City FC||13||8||3||2||9||27|
|NorthEast United FC||13||6||5||2||3||23|
|FC Pune City||12||3||2||7||-9||11|
|Kerala Blasters FC||13||1||7||5||-8||10|
|Delhi Dynamos FC||12||1||4||7||-8||7|
- FSK Sports Update: Indian Cricket Team and Pakistan Cricket Team Can Create History in Coming Days!
- Abu Dhabi T10 League 2023: DB vs NW Dream11 Prediction, Possible Playing11, Pitch Report, Weather Report & Player Stats of Match 25
- Abu Dhabi T10 League 2023: MSA vs DG Dream11 Prediction, Possible Playing11, Pitch Report, Weather Report & Player Stats of Match 24
- ECS Spain T10: BD vs PIC Dream11 Prediction, Possible Playing 11, Pitch Report, Weather Report & Player Stats of Match No. 50
- WI vs ENG ODI Dream11 Prediction, Possible Playing 11, Pitch Report, Weather Report & Player Stats of Match No. 2