MPL Review – Hello friends and welcome to our official website Fantasysportsking In today’s post, we will see about an online fantasy game named MPL (Mobile Premier League) App, and find out whether it is real or fake. We are sure that you’d like to ask some questions about MPL App, such as what is MPL App? Is the MPL game is Real or fake?, MPL App is safe or not? Is MPL Fake or not, how does MPL App work? and many more others.
What is MPL App?
You may hear from your friends and advertisements about an android app named MPL or MPL Pro App. It is a fantasy sports game that allows its users to play games and earn money.
As they told in their Advertisement that you can earn money by playing some easy mobile games. To run the MPL app, first, you have to sign up. After that, you will have to play games, from which you can earn some money. Which you can transfer to your Paytm or account. Here We are not talking about their qualities, but we’re still analyzing whether MPL is a good or bad App?
MPL is Fake Or Real:
If you want a quick review of the MPL App or website, we advise that currently it is genuine and paying its customer according to their winnings.
- Name – MPL Pro
- Status – Legal (Currently paying)
- Category – Fantasy Sport
- Language – English
- Founder – Sai Srinivas
- Minimum Payout – 20 Rupees
How to play in MPL?
- First of all, Install the application through MPL Website or click the link below. (Install App Now)
- Complete your Registration or SignUp with your Mobile Number or Gmail ID and Enter Referral Code for an instant Bonus.
MPL Ask For Any ID?
For withdrawing more than 20 Rupees you need to verify your ID. However, you can verify your account with your PAN card. Also, do not worry as they are not going to leak your personal details.
How To Withdraw winnings or cash From MPL?
- Go to your MPL Account
- Click on the Wallet icon from the home screen, then withdraw.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw. The amount should be less than or equal to your Withdrawal Balance. (Minimum Withdrawal – 20 Rupees)
- If your withdrawal is more than 20 rupees you need to verify your ID, then you can verify your ID by uploading the latest copy of ID proof. Their customer service team will review and verify your uploaded document.
- As your ID got Verified by MPL you can make withdrawals.
MPL Customer Care Number:
Currently, no customer care number is provided by MPL. If you want to make contact with the MPL app you can use the helpdesk in MPL App.
MPL Pros and Cons:
- Good Competition.
- Virat Kohli Promoting MPL.
- Good customer support services.
- ID verification is necessary for withdrawal.
- Hard Referral program.
Points to Remember:-
- This App is not available in Google Play Store.
- The minimum age to play is 18 Years.