Harry Edward Kane is an international footballer who plays for the England national Team and Tottenham Hotspur. He is popularly known as Harry Kane. Kane is currently the captain of his National side. Kane won the PFA Young Player of the Year in 2014 which was his first full season with the club. Kane has won the golden boot for scoring the highest number of goals in the season twice consecutively in the 2015-16,2016-17 season of the premier league. Kane has scored 33 goals for England. Kane is Tottenham’s second-highest all-time goalscorer in official competitions.
Kane was born on 28 July 1993 in Walthamstow, London to Kim and Patrick Kane. Kane has Irish Ancestry as his father is from Galway. Kane played football from a young age and joined a local club, Ridgeway Rovers when he was six in 1999. He was a childhood fan of Tottenham as most of his family members were and the stadium was very close to their house. His childhood idol was former Spurs striker Teddy Sheringham.
Kane was called up to play for the England under-17 team for the Algarve Tournament in Portugal in January 2010. Kane later moved up to the under-19s and played a large role in the England under-19s progression to the semi-finals of the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Estonia. Kane was named in the 21-man squad for the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup, on 28th May 2013. Kane was called up for the England under-21 squad for the 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship to be held in the Czech Republic.
Kane made his senior international debut at Wembley Stadium. Kane captained England for the first time in their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier, on 10 June 2017. Kane was made captain of the 23-man England squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Since the 2018 world cup Kane has been captaining the national side.
Kane first played for a local club, Ridgeway Rovers, and then joined the Arsenal youth academy when he was eight years old. Kane was released after one season from the Arsenal youth academy, he returned to his old club Ridgeway Rovers. In 2004, at the age of eleven, he joined Watford academy. He again gave a try at Tottenham after playing well against them in Watford colors after which he was finally accepted by Tottenham. Kane signed his first professional contract with the club in July 2010. Kane was mostly on loan to different clubs until the 2014-15 season which was a breakthrough year for Kane for which he won the PFA Young Player of the Year that season. From that season he is an integral part of the team and has won the golden boot twice by scoring the most number of goals in a season in the premier league. He guided his team to their first-ever UEFA Champions League finals in 2019.
- Winner of the millwall Young Player of the Year 2011-12
- Winner of the Premier League Player of the Month January 2015, February 2015, March 2016, February 2017, September 2017, December 2017,
- Winner of the PFA Team of the Year 2014–15 Premier League, 2015–16 Premier League, 2016–17 Premier League, 2017–18 Premier League,
- Winner of the PFA Young Player of the Year 2014–15,
- Winner of the Tottenham Hotspur Player of the Year 2014–15,
- Winner of the Premier League Golden Boot 2015–16, 2016–17,
- Winner of the PFA Fans’ Player of the Year 2016–17,
- Winner of the Football Supporters’ Federation Player of the Year 2017,
- Winner of the England Player of the Year Award 2017, 2018,
- Winner of the FIFA World Cup Golden Boot 2018,
- Included in the FIFA World Cup Dream Team 2018,
- Winner of the IFFHS World’s Best Top Goal Scorer 2017,
- Winner of the London Football Awards Premier League Player of the Year 2018,2021,
- Elected as a ]Member of the Order of the British Empire 2019.
- Watch your Favorite Sports person Journey Stay tuned, To play Fantasy Sports Download our Mobile app.