ENG vs PAK 3rd ODI Match preview:
- This will be the third and last match of this ODI series between England and Pakistan, which is going to be played in lords cricket ground, London.
- The captain of Pakistan side Babar azam failed to deliver for his team in the first two ODI’s, while saud shakeel manages to get a half century in 2nd ODI.
- without having few of key players, England batting also seems to struggle in the second ODI.
- Saqib Mahmood continues to dominate the series with 6 wickets in last two matches while Hasan Ali 5 wicket haul in 2nd ODI Raises some hope for the visitor.
More on ENG vs PAK 3rd ODI:
- Pakistan came to series on the back of an impressive win over South Africa but The visitors were clearly undue by the Conditions in England.
- The result of the series is already decided with England being grabbing an undefeatable lead of 2-0.
- All eyes on last ODI to watch that whether it could be a clean sweep Or Pakistan will Save its pride in the last match.
News from the team:
- England Team is expected to be unchanged with the same playing 11 for the last ODI.
- Pakistan team is also expected to remain unchanged for the final ODI with all eyes on Babar azam for a better batting display from his side.