Divyansh was born on 2 October 1998. He born to a doctor at the Sawai Man Singh Hospital in Jaipur and qualified nurse. At the age of 16, he took up shooting in 2014 and initially used his elder sister manvi’s weapons at the Jangpura shooting range in Jaipur.
In 2013, Divyansh is in class 12th & he ismaths student at Maheshwari Public School at Jaipur. He regards himself to be average or less good at studies. So, he practices meditation every day and carries a constitution pocketbook with him.
Rise to Glory:
- Divyansh received two gold medals in the 2018 at ISSF Junior World Cup held in Suhl.
- In 2020, he secured India’s 4th quota spot in shooting discipline at the Summer Olympics with the performance.
- He paired with Anjum Moudgil in the mixed team event at the World Cup. He received gold not only in Beijing but also in Munich and bronze in Rio de Janeiro.
- Divyansh bagged gold in the individual 10 metre air rifle Croatia’s Snježana Pejčić at the 2019 World Cup Final in Putian.
- Got gold medal in the mixed team event with Croatia’s Snježana Pejčić at the 2019 World Cup Final in Putian.
- In May 2019, he was promoted to core group of the Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) from developmental group.