Pakistan’s tour of England starts tomorrow with their first T20 match.
England vs Pakistan, Highlights
- England and Pakistan are set to face each other in a series of T20 matches starting from 16th July at 11:00 pm.
- The English team dominated Pakistan in their recent ODI series. They beat them 3-0 overall.
- Pakistan looks forward to getting some redemption this time around.
- England’s team is nearly back to their full strength which will prove deadly for the Pakistanis.
- Both sides have been on a phenomenal run recently but only time will tell who will prevail in this series.
- England has won the last 8 out of 10 matches played. With a 3 win streak against Pakistan, they look forward to adding another W to their record. The return of the full original squad may prove deadly for the Pakistanis as many worry this would be another squash.
- Pakistan suffered three major losses to a secondary English team in their previous matches. But they have a tendency to raise their game when necessary, and it is very crucial for them to do so right now. Prior to losing to England, Pakistan won several series against the likes of Zimbabwe and South Africa. So they are not to be underestimated. Especially with their back against the corners.
- The big news heading into the match is the return of the full squad for the English side. But the bigger problem here is that, how many of the ODI heroes can they feature in this series? Matt Parkinson’s place in the squad is in the air now that Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid have returned. Eoin Morgan makes his return as their captain. Jos Buttler and Jason Roy are likely to open.
“We’re treating it as if it’s our last chance to look at guys in various positions”
Eoin Morgan suggesting some changes in their lineup.
- On the Pakistani side, Hasan Ali is going to miss this match due to concerns related to his injury. Meanwhile, Mohammad Hasnain is set to get his first outing on this tour.