Benjamin Pavard is a French professional footballer also athlete. he selected under popular football clubs like LOSC Lille and VfB Stuttgart. The football experts had also previously confusion about his decision to Stuttgart. But, his performances which include his steady and composed performances within the defensive have completely turned opinions and perceptions regarding him. Not only that he’s famous in social media.
His stunning volleyed goal against Argentina in France’s tourney’s ‘Round of 16’ match in 2018 World Cup. The ball arrived on the bounce at the sting of the box and he arrowed his shot into the highest right corner to bring his side level within the match.
• In January 2015, he started his career with Lille in their Ligue 1 match against FC Nantes. The match led to a 1-1 draw.
• In October 2016, he made his start for VfB Stuttgart in their 2. Bundesliga against SpVgg Greuther Fürth, which led to a 4-0 victory with Pavard scoring also.
• In November 2017, Pavard made his international debut during a friendly match against Wales at the Stade de France. He played as Christophe Jallet’s replacement at the halftime.
|Real Name||Benjamin Pavard|
|Nick Name||Jeff Tuche|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1996|
|Birth Place||Maubeuge, France|
|Shirt Number||28 – LOSC Lille 21 – VfB Stuttgart 2 – France National Team|
|Educational Qualification||Benjamin Pavard honed his skills at the youth academy of the French club, Lille. He joined the Lille’s Football Boarding School at the age of 10.|
|Weekness||Strength ,Heading ,Balance|
|Strengths||TacklingInterceptions ,Marking, Jumping ,Passing ,Crossing|
- In August 2016, he left Lille and shift to VfB Stuttgart. He accepted a 4-year contract with the German club. However, his decision to affix a club playing within the 2nd tier of the German soccer was widely criticized.
- In his debut season with Stuttgart, he played 21 matches as his side won the two. Bundesliga. He performed in various positions including right back, center back, and central midfielder.
- In December 2017, he signed a contract extension with Stuttgart to increase his stick with the club until June 2021.
- within the 2017-18 season, he was one in every of the 4 players to possess played every second within the Bundesliga. His side finished within the 7th position within their first season back in the German top flight.
- After he scored against Argentina within the 2018 FIFA tournament, he became the primary French defender since Lilian Thuram, who scored within the semi-final of 1998 tournament, to get during a tourney match.
- together with his stunning performances at the 2018 FIFA tournament, he was linked with a bunch of leading European clubs like Arsenal and Manchester United.
- Watch your Favorite Sports person Journey Stay tuned, To play Fantasy Sports Download our Mobile app.